IGNITE PRESENTATION LEARNER RESPONSE

1) Type up your feedback in full including the ratings out of five for each of the categories.

- WWW: mise en scene covered, good slides-not too much text, simple images, use of theory + Stuart hall audience, industries covered include print,, promotion/marketing+ product placement, well structured, good pace.

-EBI: pause after fourth slide, more needed for concept, one full sentences, research, edited videos, more precise about audience, well spoken, good theories, face the audience, detail on audiences.

3,3,3,3,4,3 = 19


2) Use this feedback, comments from peers and your own reflection on your presentation to self-assess and write your own detailed WWW and EBI for your coursework concept and presentation as a whole.

WWW: lots on representations, informative, short sentences, used well,  lots on magazine, well spoken.

EBI: face the audience, detail on audience, stop pausing



3) Write a paragraph discussing how your presentation will lead into your actual coursework production. Do you need to update your statement of intent? Does your concept offer enough clarity? Is it appropriate for the audience specified in the brief? Is it achievable to film with the resources you have available? Can you add media terminology or theory to your statement of intent now you have reflected on your presentation and seen others? 


- My presentation will lead into my coursework as it is the basis of what my video will include. It includes all the details I want to include in my video and magazine production and will act as a guide in helping me. /for my statement of intent, I need to shorten it down to 500 words and also add some more detail that i missed out from my presentation. I need to develop my concepts more. More media terminology needs to be added. It is achieveable to film with the resources I have.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CAPITAL CASE STUDY

BRITISH FILM INDUSTRY BLOG TASK

LIGHTING